Quality Design Tile & Stone
With a diligent and dedicated team of professional installers, masons and artists, Quality Design Tile & Stone is perfectly placed to provide your home or business with an experienced and reliable tiling service that will simply not be beat. So, whether you are looking to remodel your kitchen with marble or design a bathroom from scratch using ceramic, we can help. What’s more, our convenient opening hours as well as weekend service mean that you will never be left wanting more with Quality Design Tile & Stone on your side.
Trust the Quality Design Tile & Stone Tile Professionals
When it comes to choosing a tiling team for your home or business, it’s important that you ask the right questions. Failing to do so might not only result in you picking an inferior craftsman, but could also end up costing hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in unnecessary repair work. Don’t take that chance. We are proud to stand over every aspect of our tiling work, and this means that we will happily answer any questions that you may have in advance of starting our work. Some of the questions that we have received most commonly since we first opened our doors include:
- How long have you been in business? They say that experience is priceless, and this is certainly true when it comes to the tiling industry. The simple fact of the matter is that well-established companies are usually the most successful ones and having survived in such a competitive environment proves that you must be doing something right.
- What does your final price include? It is hard to say, but this is arguably the question that we receive most commonly from our customers. We always ensure that all jobs that we worked on are fully priced and costed before one tile is laid. It is this transparent and upfront service which helps us stand out from the crowd.
- Are you bonded and insured? There is no doubt, being a tiling professional means that you must be bonded and insured before entering a client’s home or business. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that many tiling teams are not licensed or bonded. That is why it is so important you ask the question before any work is carried out.
- How long will the job take? You would be surprised how often this obvious question isn’t asked. We ensure that all our clients are provided with a detailed timeframe of how long the job will take in advance of even one tile being laid.
- Can you provide references for your work? We are immensely proud of the service we provide. That is why we ensure that we always provide references of our previous work.
Need Your Tiles Restored? Contact Us Today!
As well as providing the number one tile installation service, Quality Design Tile & Stone also offers a reputable repair and restoration services that can transform your tiles from old and shoddy to shiny and new in no time at all.